Sunday, October 30, 2011

"She's had a lot going on recently and she's coming out of detox...if anything I'll get her a sandwich"

Wise words from my sister.

my back yard.
Last night was one of the craziest snow storms I've seen, partly because it happened before October was even over but mostly because trees were falling down everywhere and it is only October!

Plus, the fact that we were practically snowed in the weekend of Halloween is just absurd!  Certainly put a damper on all those slutty costumes you usually see.  The real sluts are the ones that still came out half naked even in the snow storm! Props to you girls.

I had a last minute costume that I am quite proud of because it was hilarious.  I just dressed as a Mexican. Yes, racist but let's not overlook the fact that I drew on a mustache and it was awesome.  At one point I even had a handlebar mustache.

I don't really have a whole lot to say in this update, I'm not even sure why it is I am writing this blog.  I'm not in Europe anymore, I'm not doing anything exciting...in fact quite the opposite.  My life pretty much consists of working and babysitting as much as I can.  But I am halfway there to choosing a family and moving back to Amsterdam! So there's that.

And don't worry, Mom.  A blog for the rest of my trips in Europe is still to come when the inspiration/motivation hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment