Before I get to the most recent goings on in my life...I will backtrack to where I left off. It's been over 2 months now so the details may start to become a bit fuzzy; either because of time or maybe the alcohol had an effect :-p
![]() |
| I love this picture of us!! |
After showing Tara around Rotterdam, we went to Amsterdam for a night/day. It was a super fast and rushed visit. We ended up not having a whole bunch of time to be actually see much of Amsterdam (that's a story not meant for this blog hahaha) but she was able to see a bit. Just means that she will have to go back for longer!!
Tara left and then I had about a week left of working before my family left for their 3 week holiday. It was a really laid back week since the kids weren't in school anymore and I spent some time trying to pack since Trevor was coming to visit me the week that my family left and I needed to pack for our trip to Italy and pack to go home!
Trevor showed up at my door bright and early on July 24th soaking wet from the rain. He was tired and I'm pretty sure it was 7 am so he just came in and slept for a few hours. Honestly don't recall much of what we did that day...I don't think we did a whole lot. We spent the week in Rotterdam and Amsterdam. One day we went to Kinderdijk which is a little town in the Netherlands FULL of windmills. I can't believe I hadn't been there before Trevor's visit or with anyone else. It is such a typical Dutch place and perfect sight seeing for tourists.
We also spent a day in Delft and in Den Haag. We went out in Amsterdam on two different nights and then spent a day walking around the city.
After the week in the Netherlands we were headed to Italy!!! And sorry, but I am going to end here because I think it's time I try to sleep. So the next update will be about my week in Italy and life since then...I promise I will write that update soon. I have to or else I won't remember anything and I'll just have pictures to look at.


No comments:
Post a Comment