Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saying my last goodbyes...

Well I don't know how well I will keep up with this blog but I wanted to do something easy for me to let everyone know and see what I was up to in Europe.

This past week has been pretty hectic...so many people to see and not enough time! Plus I am definitely not done packing but as usual I'm laying in bed instead of doing it.  Work is finally over and I can take a break but now it just means more time for packing, visiting and figuring out some last minute things for next year.

I thought it had started to hit me that I was leaving but I don't think it has.  I started to get really nervous and then really excited and now I am not sure what I am feeling.  I think once I am on a plane I'll realize that I am actually leaving for a year and going somewhere new and where I don't know anyone else.  I know that I am going to have an amazing year and I really can't wait to meet my family and to travel.  Well I guess that is all for now!  Hopefully the next time I write I will be in Holland and be able to write about my family, the country and maybe post a picture of my room or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment