So my friend Sarah and I are planning a trip to London at the end of September. I am really excited to travel somewhere else finally!!! And this weekend no one is going to be around Saturday and I'm getting kind of bored of not doing anything on my weekends so I think I am going to meet up with 2 other au pairs to go to Brussels Saturday morning and come back late on Sunday! Hopefully this works out because I really want to go somewhere!!
Ah, my computer's battery has gone kaput. My laptop no longer recognizes that there is even a battery in and it will only stay on when it is plugged into my adapter. It's fine for the most part except for when I accidentally hit it and it comes unplugged and just shuts off. It would also be nice to be able to bring it somewhere else in the house when I want to use it and not have to worry about shutting it down, plugging it in and powering it back up. Hopefully the battery I bought gets to my house soon so my mom can send me my package!!!! A package full of goodies :)
Anyways, not much else to update on....lots of ironing, not much fun haha toodle looooo
No comments:
Post a Comment